Reminiscing our Wedding

Two and a half years after our wedding, we had the perfect chance to go back to the church we had our vows and the place where we celebrated our day. Two and a half years, maybe it’s not too long ago but a lot has changed and a lot more still remains. Yay, parang that line’s too cheesy even for me!





Well to start this off, we got invited to a friend’s wedding and when we were told about the details,m (na same church and venue as our wedding), M and I thought that it would be a perfect time to revisit the place. We were more excited because apart from being able to go back there for the first time after  our wedding, we are now going there as a family of 3. Kaya siguro it took us that long, para mas special. We now have a little man in tow, our 10 month old cutie. Look how charming he is.




MplusAplusIggy

Going back there got me really giddy to finally write again, and I thought that this would be the perfect time to share our Wedding SDE by Ghe Consolacion and Photos by Bryan Venancio. I'd also like to share our Years Together AVP (itodo na natin ang cheesyness) which I made.

I can still remember every detail of that day, it’s like I recorded it in my brain and watch it every time I wanted. From the time I wake up (which is very early for make-up) till the time I fall asleep holding the hands of my husband, all is crystal clear unlike most people say that it will be a blur. But just a summary of how the day felt - It was the highlight of my life.



Will do a separate post for the supplier review and my DIY's of course.

XOXO


Comments