DIY Bride


This is it! The bride’s DIY list. Yes list coz I’m proud to say na madami-dami din pala akong nagawang DIY for our wedding.



➤ Invitations - I am really proud how this turn out, made it all from scratch. Layout, printing, cutting, labor of love talaga.




➤ Matches - walang solo shot, andun sila sa invitation picture e. Naki-groufie!


➤ Souvenirs - Made personalized hangers for the girls, Tags on the groomsmen's pouch, labels and pompoms for the tape measures, Tags for the Ninongs and Ninangs souvenirs and the layout for the photobooth
Hangers for the Bridesmaids





Groomsmen labels

Tape Measure



Photobooth layout



Bible, Arhae & Ring Pillow

 

Here Comes the Bride signage
 

Menu Card, Place Cards, Table Numbers Emailed them to our caterer then sya na nagprint but the Table Numbers were not used sayang.




Children’s Activity book



Cake Topper - this one I just did the sketch, my bad kasi di ko nai-note sa cake topper supplier yung dimension ng cake and I also forgot na round sya kaya lumampas ng konti yung base ng topper. Buti konti lang, hehe

 


Guest Shadow Box - had it made in my company back in SG, I was working on an Interior Design Company and may carpenters kami and workshop sa baba ng office. Nagpaalam naman ako sa boss namin na may ipapagawa ako, gift nya na daw sakin. The hearts ordered them online.

Save the Date Invitations



I'll also share na din our Years Together Video that I made. I used MovieMaker.



Some tips I’d like to share based on my experience:

• Plan ahead, make a schedule, list of the things you need and access yourself if the plan that you have is doable dahil kailangan mo talaga ng mahabang time at pasensya. If you're not meeting the schedule that you made, you should have Plan B like patulong or find a supplier if it's not working.

• Buy your own printer. Instead of having a supplier to do your invites, bumili ka na lang ng good quality printer and do your own printing. You can maximize it by printing tags, welcome notes, thank you cards, kid’s activity book, stickers for anything and everything. Print your monogram and stick it everywhere. Lol everywhere talaga for that personalized feel.


• Look for suppliers, stores, na convenient puntahan and maximize online shopping. Super dami ng available sa online market kaya easier to complete the supplies you need to achieve your designs.

• Wag masyadong magpaka-stress, I know stress is almost synonymous to wedding preps especially if you will DIY but always enjoy the process. Gawin with love. Don't forget that it's for your big day.

Comments